Please fill in the form below to request the addition of a blog to this list.
Please bear in mind the following:
- The blog must have some connection with gardening or horticulture. A blog about wildlife found in gardens would be great but not one about wildlife found in the Amazonian Rainforest. Otherwise, it doesn’t matter where in the world you are; all are welcome and in all languages. And, of course, it needs to be a blog, not a Facebook page or web site or anything like pinterest, YouTube and so on.
- It’s very important that the URL you enter is of the blog’s home page and not that of your latest post. The home page URL will usually be simple like “http://gardenblogs.online” whereas that of the latest (or any other) post will be a bit more complicated, like “http://gardenblogs.online/?p=485”. Blog homepages update automatically to show the latest posts but if you provide a post URL then anyone visiting your blog from this list will only arrive at that particular post. Forever! They may be unable to get to your more recent posts,
- I only add current and active blogs. And please, no “pseudo-blogs” whose purpose is only to sell something, whether a product or you. Blogs should interest and inform their readers. By all means flog something through your blog as long as that’s a sideline.
- Does your blog have an “about” page? If not, you might want to add a paragraph or two (not too long please – look at what existing listings have) in the “Anything Else” box to explain what your blog is, or you are, about. No explanation is likely to mean that fewer people will look at your blog.
- I will acknowledge requests to the email address supplied when you fill in the form. If you haven’t heard back from me within 7 days, then something has gone wrong and I won’t have received your message.
- Finally, there is a waiting list. I’ve found that adding more than 10 blogs a month puts people off visiting them. So I limit to that number unless, occasionally, I’m filling a hole left by a blog which I’ve removed from the list for some reason. Currently I’m filling slots in the January update.